Do you want to be an integral part of a well-trained and compassionate team of caregivers?
Morningstar Care Homes is an equal opportunity employer and a premium provider of long-term care to residents with memory loss. We are always interested in talking with qualified, passionate individuals looking for an opportunity to give back in the work that they do. An employee can come to expect a small number of residents to care for, giving you the opportunity to get to know the people that you serve on a one-to-one basis.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living
- Administering medications
- Preparing meals for and dining with residents
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Resident-focused activities based on the resident’s interest
- Positive communication with residents, families and vendors
Minimum requirements for positions:
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check required
- Experience in memory care preferred
- State certification/license
- Access to reliable transportation
- Dependable work ethic
Currently hiring for permanent weekday and weekend shifts
Print, Complete & Mail Application to
Morningstar Care Homes
622 High Street
PO Box 445
Baldwin City, KS 66006
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you plan to deliver your application in person, please call in advance for an appointment at (785)594-2603.