Our specialty is caring for those with dementia resulting from Alzheimer’s, stroke, Parkinson’s and other memory-impairing diseases. Our main focus when dealing with individuals with memory loss is building a strong foundation of trust with them, their families and care providers to create a comprehensive approach that enhances the quality of life for the resident.
- Design recommendations favored by the Alzheimer’s Association for memory care
- Comprehensive approach that enhances the quality of life for the resident
- Higher ratio of certified staff to residents than larger, institutionalized facilities
- Support through all stages of memory loss
Our homes located in Baldwin City and Ottawa are focused completely on Memory Care service while our locations in Fredonia and Neodesha offer both Assisted Living and Memory Care options.
Memory loss residents are provided the extra attention they deserve from caring, certified nursing professionals. Morningstar Care Homes fosters independence with engaging activities on a daily basis to enrich the resident’s lives.
- Sense of freedom not found in institutionalized alternatives.
- Qualified, compassionate staff specifically trained in caring for individuals struggling with memory loss
- Custom fire safety systems
- A secured yard and entry doors to deter elopements
- Residents are welcome and encouraged to bring their personal belongings to their new home at Morningstar. This is a change in address, not a change in lifestyle!